CAT EYE EFFECT - 9D
Thanks to the magnetic particles contained in gellak, you can create the perfect illusion of a cat´s eye and more. It offers more possibilities and creativity, and its effects depend on the magnetic rod used and the way you use it. A magnetic rod is needed to create effects.
Nails are constantly changing at different angles, in the sun, under cloudy skies. They have not only a cat´s eye effect, but also a chameleon effect, meaning that they change colors at different angles of view. They look very interesting without the use of a magnet.
- Non-toxic, minimal odor, non-damaging to nails.
- Suitable for natural, gel, polygel and acrylic nails.
- It is semi-transparent, so it is best to use it on a black or very dark background
- It is flexible, does not crack
- Medium thick consistency
- It allows you to have a professional or home artistic nail design.
- Clean the nails and then treat the nail surface as a normal process
- Shake the gel varnish completely to balance the color of the gel. (Important)
- First, apply a base coat that can extend the life of the gel varnish, cure in a UV / LED lamp.
- Apply a layer of black gel and cure. (The effect is most pronounced on a black background)
- Apply a layer of magnetic gel, keeping the magnet close to the nail surface (2-3 mm) for 5-10 seconds to create an effect. Then harden immediately
- Apply the top layer (top) and harden it.
1. Apply remover foil and soak in Remover for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. The product starts to soften and you can gently remove it with an orange stick