FULL COVERAGE GEL ARTIFICIAL NAIL TIP - SQUARE MEDIUM
Revolutionary innovation without stenciling and agglutination! Full Coverage Artificial Nail Tips have arrived in two different sizes with the trendiest shapes. Shorten your salon work with these tips that allow you to facilitate the process of fake nail building!
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Quick application, light feel when wearing, uniform arcs, hair-thin edges. It's made from a flexible and strong material, yet it has a natural effect and is excellent for chewed and torn nails too. The dissolution is quick and gentle.
HOW TO USE IT?
- The first step is to choose a Full Coverage Artificial Nail Tip that has the right length and shape for your guest. For proper adhesion, it is necessary to matte the inside of the tip with the Silver Carbide Cone Sanding Head.
- Nail preparation: Start with a 180 file, then with Perfect Prep or Acid Primer.
- Apply one of the Elastic Hard / Fiber family clear or any glass construction gel to the nail's surface and inside the tip, then gently tilt the tip onto the nail from the direction of the cuticle. (Be careful not to leave bubbles on your finger.)
- Put under UV / LED light for approximately 8 seconds with little pressure, then set in a lamp for another 30 seconds to bind.
- Forming with a 180 file or for thinning next to the skin, we recommend using a diamond mesh cone sanding head.
- Tip matting with 180 buffer (use spray prep, Perfect Prep prohibited!)
- This is followed by applying 1-2 coats of gel polish and sealing with an elastic shine cover.
- Removal: remove the shining coat and color with a file, then dissolve the tip in acetone.