LacGel Plus Pumpkin Spice Gel Polish Collection
Extremely durable gel polish color in 3 steps
A thicker, more pigmented gel polish of creamier consistency with outstanding adhesion, a crossover between color gel and nail polish. LacGel Plus cures in UV/LED lamp and remains free from scratches or chipping for up to 3 weeks. It is easier to soak off and it cures to shinier than traditional gel polish. They require a gel polish base and a top gel. They can be soaked off, allowing for a no-filing technique to protect the natural nails.
PLEASE NOTE: Stir the product with a spatula, or shake the bottle before use to ensure an even distribution of pigment.
The advantages of LacGel Plus:
- Quick soak-off
- Thick, creamy consistency
- Intensive, highly pigmented colors
- Durable for up to 3 weeks
- Cures in UV or UV/LED lamp, no need to wait for it to dry like regular nail polish
Features of the LacGel Plus range:
- Thickness: medium thick (3/5)
- Flexibility: flexible (4/5)
- Solubility: very good (5/5)
- Cure time: 2-3 minutes in UV, 1 minute in UV/LED.
- Surface/shine after curing: Do not cleanse after curing. A top gel is recommended as a finishing touch.
- Removal: Easy to soak off with acetone.
How to Use LacGel Plus?
- Prep the nails: Push back the cuticle, scrape off the tethered skin, and shape the nails. Remove surface shine from the nails and apply Perfect Prep for degreasing and dehydration.
- Base application: Apply a base gel recommended for gel polish.
- Gel polish application: Apply one thin coat of product, cure, then repeat the process with the second coat.
- Top gel application: After applying and curing the second coat of color, apply the recommended top gel and cure.
How to soak off LacGel Plus?
- Soak-off time: 10-20 minutes using "Foil Remover Wrap" with a generous amount of acetone.
- After taking off the foil, use an orange wood stick or a pusher-scraper tool to push the loosened product off the nails.
- The soaked off product stays in the foil.
File off the shine to shorten the soak-off time.